- Taking a practical approach to BigQuery cost monitoring
- MLPerf benchmark establishes that Google Cloud offers the most accessible scale for machine learning training
- Now you can train TensorFlow machine learning models faster and at lower cost on Cloud TPU Pods
- Readers’ choice: Top Google Cloud Platform stories of 2018
- Deep reinforcement learning on GCP: using hyperparameter tuning and Cloud ML Engine to best OpenAI Gym games
- A little light reading: What to read to stay updated on cloud technology
- A solution for implementing industrial predictive maintenance: Part III
- Unlocking what’s possible with medical imaging data in the cloud
Making your blog better! $5 Dollars please!
wind: 2m/s NE
H 25 • L 25
Weather from OpenWeatherMap
- Google Hudson Square: our expanded New York campus
- How the Google Assistant masters conversations—and you can, too
- The latest AdMob updates: making more money with mobile app ads
- Holidays at Google
- Helping families develop healthy digital habits with Chromebooks
- Say “G’day” and “Cheerio” to new accents for your Google Assistant
- Inside Brazil’s National Museum on Google Arts & Culture
- Quieten down your class with this website! November 27, 2018
- Microlearning: A Top Online Learning Trend For 2019 November 27, 2018
- A Columbia Teachers College Study Explores Who is Taking MOOCs and Why November 27, 2018
- 5 EdTech Initiatives Delivering Learning Resources to Migrants and Displaced People Around the World: UNESCO November 27, 2018
- How Knack Is Transforming Online Tutoring at the College Level November 27, 2018
- Student Data Security Is at Risk. We Need to Update FERPA. November 27, 2018
- Why eLearning Will Grow In Higher Ed in 2019 November 27, 2018
- How US corn farmers adapted to climate change
- UN climate conference 2018: leaders reached a deal, bolstering the Paris agreement
- Rules guiding pollution cuts adopted at UN climate meeting
- Green groups demand deeper fossil fuel emissions cuts after COP24
- The Extinction Rebellion’s direct-action climate activism comes to New York
- Decade of climate evidence strengthens case for EPA's endangerment finding
- 5 takeaways from the COP24 global climate summit
- Doctors cite climate change for rise in animal bites, US health care costs
- Climate change: The massive CO2 emitter you may not know about
- When Heads Collide: How to Make Conflict Productive at Work
- The Importance of Personal Integrity in Leadership: 4 Ways to Follow Through
- Fierce Conversations Names Stacey Engle President
- Giving Thanks: 4 Ways to Start Sharing More Gratitude At Work
- 3 Delegation Best Practices for First Time Managers
- You Voted! Want to Talk About it? 4 Tips for Productive Political Discussions at Work
- 3 Steps to Help You Confront Your Boss
- How to Confront: First, Prepare!
- How to Receive Push Notifications for Google Forms on your Mobile Phone
- The 101 Most Useful Websites on the Internet
- The Most Awesome Online Teachers for Learning Web Development
- How to Automatically Create PDFs with Google Form Responses
- Help Locate your own Email Message in Someone Else’s Gmail
- The Best Places to Download HTML Templates for your Website
- How to Delete Older Emails in Gmail Automatically
- Make your own Saregama Carvaan with YouTube and Google Sheets
- How the mysterious dark net is going mainstream | Jamie Bartlett
- This app knows how you feel -- from the look on your face | Rana el Kaliouby
- New video technology that reveals an object's hidden properties | Abe Davis
- How to control someone else's arm with your brain | Greg Gage
- How we're teaching computers to understand pictures | Fei-Fei Li
- Think your email's private? Think again | Andy Yen
- The problem with "trickle-down techonomics" | Jon Gosier
- The wonderful and terrifying implications of computers that can learn | Jeremy Howard
- UK workplace rights reform doesn’t look disruptive to gig economy giants
- Google is spending $1 billion to build a massive, new campus in New York
- Starling’s Chief Platform Officer Megan Caywood has been recruited by Barclays
- Byju’s targets global expansion for its digital education service after raising $540M
- Meeshkan raises €370K for its ‘ChatOps’ bot for training machine learning models
- BMW’s premium ride-hailing service is now live in China
- Virtual reality gaming and the pursuit of “flow state”
- Original Content podcast: Netflix’s ‘Mowgli’ offers a darker take on Kipling’s ‘Jungle Book’
- HQ Trivia and Vine co-founder Colin Kroll found dead of suspected overdose
- 3D-printed heads let hackers – and cops – unlock your phone
- Enterprise IT can move up or out (or both) December 13, 2018
- Taking a practical approach to BigQuery cost monitoring December 13, 2018
- Google Cloud Platform now IRAP-certified by Australian Cyber Security Center December 13, 2018
- MLPerf benchmark establishes that Google Cloud offers the most accessible scale for machine learning training December 12, 2018
- Now you can train TensorFlow machine learning models faster and at lower cost on Cloud TPU Pods December 12, 2018
- Mark your calendar: Google Cloud Next ’19 December 12, 2018
- Announcing Cloud DNS forwarding: Unifying hybrid cloud naming December 11, 2018
- Nurture what you create: How Google Cloud supports Kubernetes and the cloud-native ecosystem December 11, 2018
- Readers’ choice: Top Google Cloud Platform stories of 2018 December 11, 2018
- Accelerate your app delivery with Kubernetes and Istio on GKE December 11, 2018
- Explosion near pub in Japan injures dozensAn explosion near a pub in the northern Japanese city of Sapporo on Sunday night injured at least 42 people, including one critically, said Hokkaido Police public relations officer Ryohei Kashihara.
- UK flirts with second referendum to escape eternal Brexit chaosIt was only months ago that the mere utterance of a second referendum would be palmed off by the bulk of Britain's political class as wishful thinking by "remoaners" who voted to stay in the European Union.
- Analysis: After 30 years, leaders are still fighting about basic truths of climate scienceHidden in the 133-page document agreed upon at the UN climate change talks was a compromise that many consider an infuriating distraction. The countries of the world agreed to welcome the fact that a scientific report on the state of global warming had been produced. But they failed to welcome its findings.
- Detention of 100 Christians raises concerns about religious crackdown in ChinaA prominent Chinese pastor and legal scholar is one of 100 Christians detained by authorities after he was reportedly arrested on allegations of "inciting subversion of state power."
- 4,400-year-old tomb discovered in EgyptA more than 4,000-year-old private tomb containing "exceptionally well-preserved" drawings has been discovered south of Cairo, according to Egypt's Ministry of Antiquities.
- Meet the pilots of Virgin Galactic's first flight to spaceAfter months of testing Richard Branson's rocket-powered plane at lower altitudes, two of Virgin Galactic's test pilots made it to the edge of space on Thursday — 51.4 miles above Earth.
- Boeing delivers first 737 from new Chinese factoryBoeing on Saturday delivered its first 737 airliner from its new factory in China -- a debut that comes amid a 90-day truce in the US-China trade war.
- Toyota turns to AR to build cars fasterIn the nearly four years since Microsoft introduced its HoloLens augmented-reality headset, consumers have largely forgotten about it. But now it's gaining traction among an unlikely audience: car makers.
- BMW's robot army makes 1,000 cars a dayA look inside the BMW factory in Munich, where they have been making vehicles since 1952.
- Google's incredible growth: A timeline