- Deep reinforcement learning on GCP: using hyperparameter tuning and Cloud ML Engine to best OpenAI Gym games
- A little light reading: What to read to stay updated on cloud technology
- A solution for implementing industrial predictive maintenance: Part III
- Unlocking what’s possible with medical imaging data in the cloud
- Finding data insights faster with BigQuery and GCP Marketplace solutions
- Let’s talk AI: Customers meet in San Francisco to show how AI is helping their businesses
- Getting started with Kubeflow Pipelines
- Google Cloud first to offer NVIDIA Tesla T4 GPUs
Making your blog better! $5 Dollars please!
wind: 1m/s E
H 24 • L 24
Weather from OpenWeatherMap
- Unwrap the season’s trending holiday gifts
- ICYMI in November: here’s what happened in G Suite
- Expediting changes to Google+
- This holiday season, keep calm and Google Fit on
- The journey toward a circular economy: From Muir Beach to data centers
- The For You tab comes to iOS and over 130 countries on Android
- GNI Innovation Forum: Looking towards the future of news
- Quieten down your class with this website! November 27, 2018
- Microlearning: A Top Online Learning Trend For 2019 November 27, 2018
- A Columbia Teachers College Study Explores Who is Taking MOOCs and Why November 27, 2018
- 5 EdTech Initiatives Delivering Learning Resources to Migrants and Displaced People Around the World: UNESCO November 27, 2018
- How Knack Is Transforming Online Tutoring at the College Level November 27, 2018
- Student Data Security Is at Risk. We Need to Update FERPA. November 27, 2018
- Why eLearning Will Grow In Higher Ed in 2019 November 27, 2018
- France’s Yellow Vest protesters want to fight climate change
- Climate protection: Germany falls farther behind
- ‘Light for everyone’: Indigenous youth mount a solar-powered resistance
- Americans are weirdly obsessed with paper towels
- Teck Coal warned of federal charges under the Fisheries Act, financial documents reveal
- Arctic in trouble: Sea ice bottoms as carbon emissions peak
- Himalayan and other Asian glaciers put the brakes on
- East Antarctica's glaciers are stirring
- What will be the last fish?
- The Importance of Personal Integrity in Leadership: 4 Ways to Follow Through
- Fierce Conversations Names Stacey Engle President
- Giving Thanks: 4 Ways to Start Sharing More Gratitude At Work
- 3 Delegation Best Practices for First Time Managers
- You Voted! Want to Talk About it? 4 Tips for Productive Political Discussions at Work
- 3 Steps to Help You Confront Your Boss
- How to Confront: First, Prepare!
- 3 Easy Steps as a Leader to Challenge the Status Quo
- How to Receive Push Notifications for Google Forms on your Mobile Phone
- The 101 Most Useful Websites on the Internet
- The Most Awesome Online Teachers for Learning Web Development
- How to Automatically Create PDFs with Google Form Responses
- Help Locate your own Email Message in Someone Else’s Gmail
- The Best Places to Download HTML Templates for your Website
- How to Delete Older Emails in Gmail Automatically
- Make your own Saregama Carvaan with YouTube and Google Sheets
- How the mysterious dark net is going mainstream | Jamie Bartlett
- This app knows how you feel -- from the look on your face | Rana el Kaliouby
- New video technology that reveals an object's hidden properties | Abe Davis
- How to control someone else's arm with your brain | Greg Gage
- How we're teaching computers to understand pictures | Fei-Fei Li
- Think your email's private? Think again | Andy Yen
- The problem with "trickle-down techonomics" | Jon Gosier
- The wonderful and terrifying implications of computers that can learn | Jeremy Howard
- Apple says iPhones remain on sale in China following court injunction
- Walmart partners with Rakuten to open its first e-commerce store in Japan
- Report: A manager at Uber’s self-driving unit warned executives about safety issues just days before fatal crash
- GoPro will move production of most U.S.-bound cameras out of China by next summer
- Google Lens arrives in iOS search app
- HypeHop is a product to fix sponsored videos
- Doom is 25 and co-creator John Romero is putting out a giant expansion for it
- Google’s search data shows YouTube’s influence over this season’s hottest toys
- SoftBank invests in parking startup ParkJockey pushing valuation to $1 billion
- Equifax breach was ‘entirely preventable’ had it used basic security measures, says House report
- Expanding our partnership with Palo Alto Networks to simplify cloud security and accelerate cloud adoption December 10, 2018
- Exploring container security: This year, it’s all about security. Again. December 10, 2018
- Knative: bringing serverless to Kubernetes everywhere December 10, 2018
- A little light reading: What to read to stay updated on cloud technology December 7, 2018
- ClearDATA: Running Forseti the serverless way December 6, 2018
- Cloud Security Command Center is now in beta and ready to use December 5, 2018
- Introducing Cloud IoT Core commands: increased flexibility to control your fleet of embedded devices December 5, 2018
- Kubernetes and GKE for developers: a year of Cloud Console December 5, 2018
- How to connect Cloudera’s CDH to Cloud Storage December 4, 2018
- Last month today: GCP in November December 3, 2018
- Beyonce performs at pre-wedding party for daughter of India's richest manChartered jets arriving in Udaipur for Indian heiress Isha Ambani's wedding contributed to a four-fold increase in flight traffic at the city's airport Saturday. The next day, celebrity guests were treated to an intimate private concert by Beyoncé.
- Britain can unilaterally halt Brexit process, EU's top court rulesBritain can unilaterally halt the formal process of leaving the European Union, the bloc's top court said Monday.
- Jailed Huawei CFO's bail decision pushed to Tuesday as tensions persistThe chief financial officer of Chinese tech company Huawei will have to wait another day to learn if she'll be let go on bail.
- Body found in NZ search for missing British backpackerNew Zealand police searching for missing British backpacker Grace Millane say they have found a body, state broadcaster Radio New Zealand reported Sunday.
- 'I can't breathe.' Jamal Khashoggi's last words disclosed in transcript, source says"I can't breathe." These were the final words uttered by Jamal Khashoggi after he was set upon by a Saudi hit squad at the country's consulate in Istanbul, according to a source briefed on the investigation into the killing of the Washington Post columnist.
- Fearless Girl finds a new home"Fearless Girl" has officially arrived at the New York Stock Exchange.
- Google says Google+ bug affected 52.5 million usersGoogle will shut down its Google+ social network much sooner than planned after discovering a second bug that revealed millions of customers' private information to software developers.
- Nissan to sell limited edition car for $1.1 millionThe Nissan GT-R sports car is already expensive, with a starting price of about $100,000. But, for those who want something truly special, Nissan has announced it will make production versions of the Nissan GT-R50, a radically different looking GT-R with a body created by Italy's Italdesign, for a starting price of €990,000, or about […]
- UK court: Vijay Mallya should be extradited to IndiaBusiness tycoon Vijay Mallya should be extradited from the United Kingdom to India to face fraud charges, a London court ruled Monday.
- America's growing impatience with ChinaAs President Trump negotiated a trade truce with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Buenos Aires last weekend, an arrest 7,000 miles away created another complication between the world's largest economies. Meng Wanzhou, the CFO of Chinese telecom giant Huawei and the daughter of its founder, was arrested in Vancouver on December 1 on suspicion of […]