- Readers’ choice: Top Google Cloud Platform stories of 2018
- Deep reinforcement learning on GCP: using hyperparameter tuning and Cloud ML Engine to best OpenAI Gym games
- A little light reading: What to read to stay updated on cloud technology
- A solution for implementing industrial predictive maintenance: Part III
- Unlocking what’s possible with medical imaging data in the cloud
- Finding data insights faster with BigQuery and GCP Marketplace solutions
- Let’s talk AI: Customers meet in San Francisco to show how AI is helping their businesses
- Getting started with Kubeflow Pipelines
Making your blog better! $5 Dollars please!
H 24 • L 24
Weather from OpenWeatherMap
- Unwrap the season’s trending holiday gifts
- ICYMI in November: here’s what happened in G Suite
- Expediting changes to Google+
- This holiday season, keep calm and Google Fit on
- The journey toward a circular economy: From Muir Beach to data centers
- The For You tab comes to iOS and over 130 countries on Android
- GNI Innovation Forum: Looking towards the future of news
- Quieten down your class with this website! November 27, 2018
- Microlearning: A Top Online Learning Trend For 2019 November 27, 2018
- A Columbia Teachers College Study Explores Who is Taking MOOCs and Why November 27, 2018
- 5 EdTech Initiatives Delivering Learning Resources to Migrants and Displaced People Around the World: UNESCO November 27, 2018
- How Knack Is Transforming Online Tutoring at the College Level November 27, 2018
- Student Data Security Is at Risk. We Need to Update FERPA. November 27, 2018
- Why eLearning Will Grow In Higher Ed in 2019 November 27, 2018
- The ordinary people keeping the peace in Nigeria’s farmer-herder conflict
- ‘Light for everyone’: Indigenous youth mount a solar-powered resistance
- That was awkward — at world’s biggest climate conference, US promotes fossil fuels.
- EU talks to set CO2 emission limits for cars founder
- One suspected driver of the 'caravan': climate change
- As winters warm, blood-sucking ticks drain moose dry
- East Antarctica is losing ice faster than anyone thought
- Plant a tree: Milan's ambitious plans to be cleaner, greener
- 2017's extreme heat, flooding carried clear fingerprints of climate change
- The Importance of Personal Integrity in Leadership: 4 Ways to Follow Through
- Fierce Conversations Names Stacey Engle President
- Giving Thanks: 4 Ways to Start Sharing More Gratitude At Work
- 3 Delegation Best Practices for First Time Managers
- You Voted! Want to Talk About it? 4 Tips for Productive Political Discussions at Work
- 3 Steps to Help You Confront Your Boss
- How to Confront: First, Prepare!
- 3 Easy Steps as a Leader to Challenge the Status Quo
- How to Receive Push Notifications for Google Forms on your Mobile Phone
- The 101 Most Useful Websites on the Internet
- The Most Awesome Online Teachers for Learning Web Development
- How to Automatically Create PDFs with Google Form Responses
- Help Locate your own Email Message in Someone Else’s Gmail
- The Best Places to Download HTML Templates for your Website
- How to Delete Older Emails in Gmail Automatically
- Make your own Saregama Carvaan with YouTube and Google Sheets
- How the mysterious dark net is going mainstream | Jamie Bartlett
- This app knows how you feel -- from the look on your face | Rana el Kaliouby
- New video technology that reveals an object's hidden properties | Abe Davis
- How to control someone else's arm with your brain | Greg Gage
- How we're teaching computers to understand pictures | Fei-Fei Li
- Think your email's private? Think again | Andy Yen
- The problem with "trickle-down techonomics" | Jon Gosier
- The wonderful and terrifying implications of computers that can learn | Jeremy Howard
- VRgineers looks to set a new gold standard with their $5,800 VR headset
- Online liquor store Drizly just landed $34.5 million in fresh funding
- Tesla is suing alleged ‘saboteur’ for $167 million
- Google CEO won’t rule out relaunching in China
- Google CEO admits company must better address the spread of conspiracy theories on YouTube
- WaveOptics nabs $26M as it sets its sights on lower-cost AR hardware
- Puma reissues its nerdiest shoe ever, the RS-Computer
- Ultra-affordable ultrasound startup M-SCAN wins TechCrunch Startup Battlefield Africa
- Facebook relaunches search ads to offset slowing revenue
- Lyft is making it easier for people in food deserts to access groceries
- Announcing Cloud DNS forwarding: Unifying hybrid cloud naming December 11, 2018
- Nurture what you create: How Google Cloud supports Kubernetes and the cloud-native ecosystem December 11, 2018
- Readers’ choice: Top Google Cloud Platform stories of 2018 December 11, 2018
- Accelerate your app delivery with Kubernetes and Istio on GKE December 11, 2018
- Expanding our partnership with Palo Alto Networks to simplify cloud security and accelerate cloud adoption December 10, 2018
- Exploring container security: This year, it’s all about security. Again. December 10, 2018
- Knative: bringing serverless to Kubernetes everywhere December 10, 2018
- A little light reading: What to read to stay updated on cloud technology December 7, 2018
- ClearDATA: Running Forseti the serverless way December 6, 2018
- Introducing Cloud IoT Core commands: increased flexibility to control your fleet of embedded devices December 5, 2018
- An untold reason for the migrant caravanEach night after her husband left, Delmi Amparo Hernández walked to a neighbor's house to look for him on the TV news. He had fled their mountaintop community here in rural Honduras without a phone because no one in the family could afford one. Their floor was made of dirt, they grew their own food. […]
- Unparalleled warmth is changing the Arctic, affecting weather in US and EuropeThe Arctic is experiencing a multi-year stretch of unparalleled warmth "that is unlike any period on record," according to the 2018 Arctic Report Card, a peer-reviewed report released Tuesday morning from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, an agency within the United States Department of Commerce.
- French swimmer steps onto land in Hawaii 6 months after entering ocean in JapanA French swimmer has stepped ashore in Hawaii more than six months after entering the water in Japan in an attempt to swim across the Pacific Ocean.
- How Huawei's CFO ended up in a jail in CanadaFor months, American law enforcement officials wanted to arrest Meng Wanzhou, the CFO of Chinese tech giant Huawei, but she remained outside of their grasp.
- Jamal Khashoggi and journalists named Time Person of the YearTime magazine has chosen "The Guardians and the War on Truth," a group of journalists who have been in the news in 2018, as its Person of the Year.
- Couple in their 70s arrested after 'large amount of cocaine' found in their ship cabinTwo British senior citizens were removed from a Caribbean cruise ship and arrested after a "large amount of cocaine" was discovered in their cabin.
- Chinese companies are urging employees to boycott Apple and buy HuaweiThe detention of a top Huawei executive is prompting some Chinese companies and business groups to call for workers to boycott products from US companies like Apple, prompting fears of a wider backlash.
- Carlos Ghosn is challenging his month-long detention in JapanFormer Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn has filed a complaint after his three-week detention by Japanese authorities was extended by another 10 days.
- Climbers' bodies found 30 years after disappearanceA Scottish mountaineer who spent weeks searching for two friends who disappeared in the Himalayas more than 30 years ago has spoken of his relief after their remains were finally found.
- Nissan to sell limited edition sports car for $1.1 millionThe Nissan GT-R sports car is already expensive, with a starting price of about $100,000. But, for those who want something truly special, Nissan has announced it will make production versions of the Nissan GT-R50, a radically different looking GT-R with a body created by Italy's Italdesign, for a starting price of €990,000, or about […]